Equipment required: Mat
Steps to follow:
- Lie on your back with your knees bent.
- Place your arm out to the side at shoulder level with your elbow bent at 90 degrees.
- Place your opposite hand on the shoulder to prevent it from going forward.
- Pull the tip of your shoulder backwards and lower your hand toward your hip, trying to touch the floor without lifting your shoulder from the floor.
- Then, lift your hand toward your head as far as possible. Return to the starting position and repeat.